You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, as well as responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws by accessing this website. Consequently, if you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. MPT protects the materials contained in this website under applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Mobile Physician Technologies, llc’s (MPT) grants permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on its website. This permission is for the purpose of personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. In other words, this is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Furthermore under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the MPT website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MPT at any time.Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or the license, you must destroy any downloaded electronic/printed materials in your possession.
- The materials on the MPT website are provided “as is”. MPT makes no warranties, expressed or implied. In addition, MPT disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability.MPT also disclaims/negates all warranties including fitness for any purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.Furthermore, MPT makes no warranties or any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MPT or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MPT Internet site, even if MPT or an MPT authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
MPT modifies terms and conditions at its sole discretion, for any reason and at any time, by posting a new version on our website. The revisions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication. These revisions do not affect the user rights or obligations that arose prior to such changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of modified terms and conditions will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use. Please review these Terms periodically for changes. If you object to any Term provision or subsequent modification, or become dissatisfied with our website, immediately terminate its use. MPT makes no commitment to update the materials.
Materials appearing on the MPT website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Given that, MPT makes no warrants that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
Mobile Physician Technologies has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for their contents. With this intention, MPT implies no endorsement for inclusion of any link on the site. Users use any such website link at their own risk.
Terms and Conditions Governing Law
The laws of the State of Colorado shall govern any claim relating to the MPT website without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All parties must submit any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of the State of Colorado.
Back to Home
Buy my license
© 2017 www.par3emr.com, All Rights Reserved.