Your privacy is very important to us therefore we take stringent measures to protect it. We developed these privacy goals in order for you to understand how we collect, communicate, disclose and use personal information.
The following outlines our privacy protections.
Information Protection. Private. Secure. Rest Assured.
Protect your electronic medical records information system. We enforce password access and policies to provide discriminate data access to specified users. PAR 3 EMR minimizes opportunities for electronic intrusion or hacking using appropriate technology.
HIPAA calls for practitioners to protect patient information confidentiality in any form; preventing disclosure of patient information to unauthorized parties. You are responsible for the physical security as well as compliance of third party vendors contributing to your data management.
Mobile Physician Technologies:
- identifies the purposes for which information is being collected before or at the time of collecting personal information,
- collects and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law,
- only retains personal information as long as necessary to fulfill our business purposes,
- only collects personal information by lawful, fair and ethical means and, by the same token, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned and only relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used.
- protects your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification,
- makes information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to our customers.
As practicing physicians, we know the importance of maintaining patient privacy in our offices and clinics. Mobile Physician Technologies commits to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure we protect and maintain confidentiality of personal information.
Terms and Conditions
| Download my free trial, or better yet, buy and own my software license!
Back to Home