A one time PAR 3 EMR license purchase is $699 for a single user and hosting only $125/mo. A five user seat is only $4,099 with hosting $125/mo/seat. Pricing is tiered on a per user seat basis. An unlimited number of 'back-office' (non-seat) user staff allowed at no extra charge. Electronic medical record pricing by doctors for doctors for better care. Start your practice. Grow your practice! Enhance your patient care. Try our demo. Learn how easy it is to start writing notes, code visits and manage patients.
When you request your online demo...
1. A representative will contact you to schedule a demonstration time.
2. We show you the key features and collect information about your practice's unique care needs.
3. We'll complete the client setup process.
4. You may download and installation your software.
We will demonstrate our electronic medical record at a time that suits you. Let our us help you meet your clinical care and financial goals. Send us an e-mail or call us toll-free at 303.766.7273 or 866.966.7273. Mobile Physician Technologies never shares or sells your private information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Schedule your demo here
All the features you want.
Seven Quick Adoption Facts You Likely Didn't Know
- More than 8 in 10 primary care physicians adopted any EHR system by 2014.
- Primary care had the highest rate of adoption of certified EHRs at 79%.
- More than half of primary care clinicians (56%) used all basic EHR functionalities.
- Solo practitioners reported the lowest rates of EHR adoption at 64 percent.
- Roughly 40% cited financial problems as the biggest practice hurdle; another 40% listed EHR implementation.
- 46% fear higher EHR system costs and overhead; 15% are worry about decreased productivity.
- Nearly half of physicians without an EHR system plan to purchase within the next year.
- Any, Certified, and Basic: Quantifying Physician EHR Adoption through 2014. Dawn Heisey-Grove, MPH; Vaishali Patel, PhD MPH ONC Data Brief #28
- NCHS Data Brief No. 98 July 2012 CDC’s Center for National Health Statistics
All the tools you need.
Customization. Support. Updates.
Fee for service demands a fast workflow and managed care, efficiency. Intuitive charting meets both needs.
Our library templates are created by experienced clinicians. Please use ours, or customize your own.
PAR 3 is your Low Cost Software Alternative
If you need an EMR system for ambulatory medicine, we've got you covered with our low cost alternative for clinicians in solo, small primary care practices. Smaller group practices enhance patient health care with PAR 3 software. Don't pay the extra difference for functionality you'll never use in your small practice. Save thousands on your electronic medical record costs. Our PAR 3 system guarantees a straightforward workflow to meet your needs of efficient charting, data collection, billing and lifestyle preservation. PAR 3 guarantees the functionality to meet your practice's patient care needs.
HIPAA Secure. Scalable. Work Remotely.
Easily manage practice growth with enterprise-level data management scalability while ensuring flexibility, security, and performance.