PAR 3 EMR ver. 2.4
Meaningful Use. ONC Certified. Small Practice.
- Internists/Family Practitioners/Geriatricians
- Solo to Small (1-25) Ambulatory Practice
- Nursing Home/House Call/Assisted Living Practices
- Practitioners looking for Cost Effective EMR Value
- Providers Requiring Offline Access
Designed Physician with years expertise in ambulatory, house calls, long term care and assisted living medicine.
- Intuitive Design follows Realistic Clinician Workflow
- ePrescribing with Drug Allergy/Formulary Checks
- Patient Clinical Summaries
- ICD-10 Compliant Search
- Scalable Data Synch for Offline Use
- Free 24/7 Physician-programmer Support
Only the tools you need, where you expect them to be.
- Intuitive, e-workflow for Easy Learning Curve
- Easier Information Searches
- More Patient Face Time
- ONC Certified
- Meaningful Use 1 and 2
- Use Offline without internet connectivity
PAR 3 EMR empowers doctor performance at maximum potential to streamline patient encounters and optimize revenue.
- Secure Interoperability
- Automatic Logout
- Data Backup Prevents Data Loss
- Remote Access
- Fully Encrypted with the Latest Technology
- User Based Permission Roles
Private. Secure. Rest Assured. Keep patient information secure. No 'backdoor' keys or soft spots. We cant even hack our own encryption!
- PQRS Incentives
- Enhances productivity
- Visit charge capture
- Affordable value-based EMR
- ROI Comparison
PAR 3 EMR v2.4.0 was granted ONC-HIT 2014 comprehensive ambulatory EHR certification by ICSA Labs (an independent division of Verizon), and is compliant with ONC 2014 Edition in accordance with the applicable Eligible Provider certification criteria.
ONC-HIT 2014 Certified
If your practice EMR does not meet certification standards, you stand to lose as much as 9% of your 2017 Medicare reimbursement. PAR 3 EMR ver. 2.4 gives you all the tools you need to successfully qualify for Meaningful Use and PQRS incentives.
Meaningful Use 1 and 2
Fully encrypted synchronization to our central server captures remote patient databases from multiple source types and electronically redistributes them to your entire practice. PAR 3 EMR grows with your practice to seamlessly accommodate diverse clinician roles and places of service.
PAR 3 EMR assists the reconciliation process with drug interaction checking and regimen review. Comparing the medication history against new orders reduces medication errors and raise the level of patient safety to avoid dangerous duplications, conflicts and omissions.